An ultimate tool for Real-Time find & replace, word masking, affiliate marketing, image or URL replacement, footer credit remover etc..
How to Add a rule for a specific page - PRO version only
- This feature allows users to add rules in a specific page. The rule only works on the specific page, not other pages if these pages have the same word / text.
Take a look at the following steps to make a rule -
- In the first step: Go to from menu -> Find & Replace -> Add New Rule
- Enter the text in Find & Replace section
- Rules Type - Plain Text / Regular Expression / jQuery / Ajax - Onload / Shortcode
- Where to Replace - On a specific page or post
- From the Advance Filters section
- select page or post from page or post field
- That’s it.
Take a look at the bellow images..
After adding new rule:
Video tutorial - How to add a new rule which works only a specific page
- Video demonstration of specific page rule
- That’s it! Enjoy premium features!
To get the best experience of search and replace for your wordpress website, Choose our Better Find And Replace Pro